Monday, June 14, 2010

I'm leaving on a jet plane...

Tomorrow is the day! The day I have waited four years for! I'm not talking prom, or graduation. I'm talking about the day I leave for France! I have never been more excited for anything in my life! I don't care if that sounds cheesy, it's the truth. I get to spend ten days in Europe. Whereas most of my friends are stuck here in Elyria, or in Disney World (which is fun, but compared to France?).

It's about to be the longest plane ride I've ever been on though, but at least I have something to do: SUMMER READING! WOOHOO! Oh wait, that's not "WOOHOO" worthy. I have to read Dead Man Walking for my Orientation class next year. Hopefully I can get it all read while flying, because when I come back, I'll have other things to focus on.

Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat. I tried out on Saturday, and a couple hours later was offered the role of Asher (one of the brothers). I already have to miss the first week of rehearsals for this trip, so I'll have to be REALLY focused when I get back.

So, I guess that's it for today. I don't know if I'll be able to post while I'm away, but I know I'll have tons to talk about when I get back (if anyone decides to even start reading this blog).

~Tyler~

No comments:

Post a Comment