Sunday, November 14, 2010

My neck, my back...no just my neck

I woke up this morning to the worst pain of my entire life. My neck has been nonstop hurting all day! I don't know what I did to it, but I can't move it. I've tried stretching it out, alternation ice and heat, taking pain releavers, nothing is working even the slightest bit. I have honestly never been in so much pain before. And it's practically got me bed-ridden too! I can't walk around without it shoot a huge pain through my whole body. If I even move my neck it hurts too.

My church's youth group did a 30-hour fast this weekend. I've seen some pictures and I really wish I could have gone home for it. Honestly, I should have just gone. I haven't done shit all weekend besides see a play, and walking to the CPA and back put me in so much pain that for a second my entire body just locked up.

I officially dropped from Theta Chi pledging today as well. I have to focus on my grades. My big told me I will be able to pledge again next semester or later in college if I want, which is good because I really would like to join (again, never thought I'd wanna join a frat).

Anyway, I'd better leave it here. I have to look into the med center hours just in case this pain lasts into tomorrow.

~Tyler~

PS: See! I told you I'd be posting more often! ...Meranda...my only reader!

1 comment:

  1. See! I love you the most, thats why. I hope you feel bettteeer. <3.

    miss you

    ReplyDelete