Friday, January 7, 2011

Back To School...Back To School...

Well, today I am back at school for what is planned to be my final semester. I'm having second thoughts about this whole dropping out thing, but I have this whole semester to make my final decision. If I do well, I might consider staying; I mean, I do enjoy the campus, and the people. But if I do bad again, then it's done. Technically, they will kick me out because I'm already on probation this semester.



Which is the reason I won't be getting a job this semester. I can't work if I'm on probation. Which sucks because I NEED MONEY FOR SPRING BREAK! I mean, I can pay the enterence and hotel and flight with money from my bank account, but I'd like to be able to use as little of that as possible, plus there's spending money I'll need. It's Disney World for crying out loud!



But other than school, I've FINALLY (and this saddens me to say) gotten to the begining of Goblet of Fire. I don't know why it's taking me so long to read the books. I mean, it's just such a struggle to sit there and read them. Maybe it's because I've read them so many times already, or maybe I've just been so terribly bored that I can't focus. It also seems that I've reached speaking terms with one of my exes, which is fortunate, but I would really give almost anything to be more than that...though that will never happen.

And then there's my roommate, who has also back on speaking terms with one of his exes. I will be completely honest when I say I do NOT like that girl! She was absolutely terrible to him, and then she went mega-bitch when they broke up. She started talking crap about him, about his new girlfriend, about me, about our friends who hadn't even done anything! Why he is even giving her the time of day is beyond me! And worst of all, rumor is (and I haven't talked to him yet about it to see if it's true) they're supposedly "talking" again! It's beyond me why he'd give her the time of day, and it's just absolutely mindblowing that he's considering going back out with her! She (still based on rumor here) has "changed so much" due to her new therepy sessions. If those two do end up getting back together, I'll raise Hell and flip a shit! I mean, I truly HATE this girl for everything she has done to us.

At least being back at school I'm around people all the time. I had my first movie night last night, it was such a blast! And today I get to see even more people!

Anyway, I'd better get going. Chris got this new cherry-scented air freshener. It's SO FREAKING STRONG! When I first walked in, I thought someone had spilled cough syrup!

~Tyler~

PS: Thankfully, Chris just got rid of it cause he thought it was too strong too!

No comments:

Post a Comment