Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Cap and Gown: Check!

So yesterday was Cap and Gown Pick-Up for seniors, and I also had choir, so I went into school second period (that's about 8:30), saw some of my underclassmen friends, and then went to choir when it got to be time. We did absolutely nothing in choir, so why did we have to go? I mean really, was there any point?

But anyway, after choir, I went into the auditorium and picked up my cap and gown for graduation. I was so excited, you don't even know! Graduation is in four days, and I cannot wait to be out of here! Unfortunately, the weather report says that it's supposed to storm really bad on Saturday, and which sucks because if it does, we'll have to graduate on the next day, which is the same day as my party! Why am I having my grad party on the same day as the rain date? Well, because my dad is flying in from Tucson for graduation, and it makes a lot more sense, instead of having him fly out twice.

UT finally got my gender fixed, and Chris and I are officially roommates for next year! Which means now I just have to wait out the next three month until I can move to Toledo. Is that sad? I'm looking forward to starting school next year! It's probably more me looking forward to getting out of this city, than starting school. After all, like I said before, I have some really fun stuff going on this summer: France, Not In Ohio, Sue.

Oh yeah, Sue. I have not talked about her yet. She was a foreign exchange student my junior year, and she's coming back this summer to visit. She's from Switzerland and she's awesome! We are for real about to party it up while she's here. It's only for about a month though, which really sucks, but at least I get to see her.

The rest of this week consists of cleaning up my house, and my grandparent's garage. The garage, because that's where my party is, and the house because some guests from Kentucky are gonna be staying here.

~Tyler~

PS: Those guests, are HOOTERS GIRLS! Be jealous! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment