Friday, May 14, 2010

I am not a girl!

So today was senior brunch, which ended up being pretty boring to be honest. Anyway, I just got home a little bit ago, and logged onto my account at UT so I could finish my housing application, to find that I'm listed as being a girl...again!

I was listed as that before, and then I called up to the school to have it fixed, and they did, but now it's switched back to "Gender: F". Last I checked, I was a boy. I've been a boy for eighteen years now, and I really don't see that changing anytime soon. Plus, the problem was already solved! It said "Gender: M" when I checked just a couple days ago!

And I very well can't room with my friend Chris if the school things I'm a girl! The dorm rooms aren't co-ed. Looks like I'm going to have to call AGAIN and get this straightened out.

On an up note: Thespian lock-in is tonight! Those are always fun. I'm gonna have to charge up the camera though. The damn thing died on me at brunch.

~Tyler~

No comments:

Post a Comment