Monday, March 7, 2011

And this year for Lent, I'm giving up...

Well, I've taken the day to cool down from last night. I'm still pretty depressed and stressed out. I've decided that when I get back to school, I'm going to start seeing a counselor about everything that's been going on. I've got a couple months left at UT, and I get free counseling while I'm there, and today I've realized I really do need to be talking to someone.

So, when the US version of Skins first came out, I definitely did not like it, but I have to say, it's grown on me. I'm really mad I couldn't go to the audition back in the fall. I hope they have open calls for season 2 cause I will make sure to make it to that if they do.

And finally, I have come to the decision that this year for Lent, I'm giving up swearing! This is going to be a hard one. I have the mouth of a sailor, and now I'm gonna be going 40 days without saying a single one. Which ones is this applying to? Well, the Seven Dirty Words (look them up), along with damn, Hell, and anything else you wouldn't hear on a kid's show. Starting Wednesday...

This is gonna be hard as fuck.

~Tyler~

PS: I lost my phone earlier, and somehow found it on the floor underneath my computer desk?

No comments:

Post a Comment