Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Waiting...

Listen up two readers I have. I have a little bit of advice for you (and anyone else who might randomly find this...)

If you go to school and have a dorm, PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WARN YOUR ROOMMATE BEFORE YOU HAVE SEX!!!

Yup, it's another episode of Tyler Waits For His Roommate To Finish. After math, I went to lunch with some friends, and then returned to my dorm to do my homework. Well, I walk in and Chris and Gina are going at it.

Now, normally, Chris will text me before getting it in, but for some reason, today I did not get a text, a call, a sock on the door. And speaking of the door, if you're gonna have sex, have the brains to lock it!

So now I'm in the computer lab in the basement waiting. Spring break starts in just two days! I'm not going to Disney anymore, but I'm still determined to have a good time! Probably go to the club a couple times, hoping to go to the Science Center (I'm a nerd), and of course lots of shopping!

But anyway, the moral of my post today, folks, is (as The Midnight Beast said) "Use ya head, when you go to bed!".

~Tyler~

1 comment: