Saturday, December 18, 2010

Home Sweet Homes...or whatever

I'm officially home! I got home yesterday evening, and I've been relaxing ever since.

Kinda mad right now. Tonight is the night of my birthday dinner at Wolfey's...or I thought. I don't know. Turns out there are already three large parties for tonight at seven. Apparently we can probably get seated individually at tables in groups (was that an oxymoron? [Is that even how you SPELL oxymoron?]) but...I don't know.

I've decided to re-read the Harry Potter series again. I want to see how much I can do over break. Hopefully I can get through the whole series, or at least get a large portion of it done. I've also been playing the Quidditch World Cup Video Game. The US is #1 in the league as of right now.

There's currently a week left until Christmas, and I have yet to buy a single gift for anyone. Go me and my lack of income! Why do we even have to give gifts on Christmas? Isn't it all about the birth of Jesus or whatever anyway? Not saying I particularly believe in that, but where did the gift giving thing even originate from? Don't get me wrong: I, like everyone else, LOVES getting presents, but it's JUST SO MUCH STRESS! GAH!

What the hell am I supposed to do about dinner tonight? I guess we could sit in groups at different tables, but that kinda just sucks for a birthday party/dinner/whatever. I don't wanna go somewhere else...Wolfey's has like THE BEST FOOD, and I can't call the whole thing off. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck!

I'll figure something out.

~Tyler!

1 comment: