Thursday, December 30, 2010

2010 In Review

This is basically on of those Facebook post/survey things that I thought I would do since it's New Years Eve.
----------------------------------------
January
Where did you go on New Years?
Renee's house, same place I'm going this year.

Who were you with on New Years?
A bunch of people from drama club, and others in the class of 2010!

Did you have a New Years Resolution this year?
I guess...wanted to actually get a film made. I did. It was crap!

Does it snow where you live?
Quite often actually.

Do you like hot chocolate?
It's alright.

Have you ever been to Times Square to see the ball drop?
No, but one day I plan to.

February
Who was your valentine?
I never have one.

When you were little, did you buy valentines for the whole class?
We were supposed to, so yes I did.

Do you care if the groundhog sees its shadow or not?
No, it'll still be cold into May.

What did you recieve on Valentine's Day?
Absolutely nothing. Nobody likes me. :'(
haha

What did you give for Valentine's Day?
The same thing. :P

March
Are you Irish?
A tiny little bit on my mom's side.

Do you like corned beef and cabbage?
Ew! Don't make me puke!

What did you do for St. Patrick's Day?
Nothing too special.

Are you happy when winter is pretty much over?
Extremely! Unfortunately, it's typically cold until May here.

April
Do you like the rain?
I LOVE the rain!

Did you play an April Fools joke on anyone this year?
I'm not 100% sure, but I think I did.

Do you get tons of candy for Easter?
That and more!

Do you celebrate 4/20?
I do that whenever I feel like it.

Do you love the month of April?
Not really, but I'm looking forward to it this year because of Scream 4!

May
What is your favorite flower?
Red Carnation.

Please finish the phrase: "April Showers..."
"Bring May flowers, except for when you live in Ohio"

Do you celebrate May 16: Nation Piercing Day?
I do not. No piercings for Tyler, thanks.

Is May anything special to you?
Yeah, not really...

June
What year did/will you graduate from high school?
Well I actually just graduated this year!

Did you do anything fun during this month?
I went to Europe!

Have a favorite baseball team?
Nah, I much prefer Quidditch.

July
What did you do on the 4th of July?
Spent the day at the lake, and then I saw fireworks with some of the greatest people ever!

Did you go to the fireworks?
Please refer to the answer of the previous question.

Did you blast the A/C all day?
Oh how I wish!

August
Did you get a sunburn?
Oh yeah! And it was bad! Not in August though.

Did you go to the pool a lot?
I don't really swim much.

September
Are you attending college/school?
Freshman Film Major at The University of Toledo!

Do you like fall better than summer?
I used to, but now I'm more on summer's team.

What happened this month?
I went to college!

October
What's your favorite candy?
Reece's!
Or Toblerone...the Swiss know what's up!

What was your favorite part of this month?
HALLOWEEN! BEST HOLIDAY OF THE WHOLE YEAR!

What were you for Halloween?
I was a priest. Father Tyler.

November
Who's house do you go to for Thanksgiving?
Mema's (that's what I call my grandma, just so you know)

What are you thankful for?
Honestly, I don't really know. I guess that I'm still alive and I have all the things I do? Damn I've always hated this question.

Do you love stuffing?
Not really.

Anything exciting happen this month?
Oh nothing really...
...UNLESS YOU COUNT GOING TO THE MIDNIGHT PREMIERE OF HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS!

December
Do you celebrate Christmas?
Yes, but I honestly don't like it all that much. I'd rather do Hannukah or something.

Have you ever been kissed under the mistletoe?
I've never even SEEN mistletoe!

Get anything special last year?
LAST year, yeah.

What do you want this year?
I'm STILL wanting a Wii...

What do you love most about December?
My birthday! Duh!
------------------------------------------------------------
If you honestly read through all of that, you're pretty awesome, cause that was really long!

~Tyler~

PS: I realize that's what she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment