Monday, December 20, 2010

Untitled Entry

Dinner at Wolfey's worked out just fine! :D

It was so much fun! So many awesome people showed up, and it was just an absolute blast. I was so excited to see everyone. Some of the people there I hadn't seen since August! After dinner, some of us went to Walmart, and then to my friend Tori's to watch a movie (Last House On The Left Remake...LAME!).

Yesterday was also relly fun. It was my high school's reunion concert, so I saw even more people I haven't seen in a while! Then Applebees for dinner, the mall, something else I can't go into detail about, and finally milkshakes (where I saw even more people!).

Today on the other hand has been a lazy day. I've been lounging around, eating, and continuing my Harry Potter reading. I am now on Chamber of Secrets for the...probably thirtieth time! While I was reading the first one, I kept finding myself seeing the film actors in my head, as well as hearing the music. Something tells me I have a problem? I just have this to say though, when after eight years, a twist still catches you in a book, it's a good one. I kept having to reming myself who the bad guy was in that book. JK Rowling does SUCH a good job with red herrings...where does that phrase even come from?
In other news, my roommate, Chris and I are starting a vlog on YouTube starting at the begining of next semester. Rather excited for that. I've been dying to get back on YouTube on a regular basis. It'll be us and our crazy college adventures, as well as a guide for high school students on college. We could call it "Chris and Tyler Declassified College Survival Guide", however, I don't think Nickelodeon would be too happy with that, so we'll be going with something else.

OH! Also, I ordered a hoodie online with the money my dad gave me for my birthday, and it came in today! I had it shipped to my grandma's house, so I don't have it just yet, but it is awesome. This is it right here:
Yeah, it's Harry Potter! I know, it's awesome!
You have no idea how badly I am looking forward to Wednesday. I get to be at my old high school for the majority of the day, I'm gonna talk to students about college (mainly my friends who are still in school because they're probably the only ones who will go to it), and then I have my first youth group meeting since I went to college!
Guess that's all for now. I have to go read all about this chamber of secrets. I really wanna know what it is! ;D
~Tyler~
PS: I have only been on break for three days now, and I already miss my friends from school.

2 comments: