Friday, December 17, 2010

The End Of The Begining

Tonight is my last night in my dorm for the Fall 2010 semester here at UT. I'm all done with finals, and I'm leaving for Christmas tomorrow...well technically this...afternoon. I'm really excited to be having time off, but I'm pretty sure after just a few days I'll want to come back. I'm gonna miss my friends A LOT, but it's only for a month.

My birthday was on Tuesday. I'm officially 19! Woohoo! I can officially do everything I was able to do last year! My friends Keri, Feliza, and Gage threw me a little "surprise" party, though it was kinda obvious what was going on haha. Deffinetly a good birthday though. Super relaxing.

Speaking of my birthday, I'm excited. Saturday night is my birthday dinner with some friends. We're eating at my favorite restaraunt in Elyria: Wolfey's Bistro and Pub. Also, my mom is taking me to The Melting Pot for my birthday as well. Talk about exciting!!!

As the semester draws to an end though, I must express my concern for my grades. I know I'm going to have to repeat a lot of classes, if not all of them. This has honestly been such a bad semester for me, I never thought I could ever do so bad in school. I truly love being here at UT, but sometimes, I just gotta wonder if I made the right choice in coming here. I gotta wonder, is college for me?

I don't know yet. As of right now, I'm planning on staying at Toledo. I wanna do really well second semester so I can stay here next year. I'm planning on doing the Disney College Program next spring, and then my junior year, I'm hoping to move into a house with Keri, Feliza, and Gage (the friends of mine who threw me threw me the party). I just hope that can all work out in the end. I'd hate to have to go back home and do communtiy college.

Meanwhile, the search continues for employment. I wanna go to Walt Disney World for Spring Break this year, and that trip is NOT going to be cheap.

Happy Holidays!
~Tyler~

No comments:

Post a Comment